Свернуть
X
  • Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

• RaidCall account doesn't exist

I keep seeing this message even though I am able to log into the RaidCall website. For some reason I cannot log in using the client as it tells me my account does not exist even though it does. Is there a way to fix this?

I am also getting this issue as well. Others who have been affected have posted on the Facebook page, so these are not isolated cases.

In addition, there are reports of people being unable to even register a RaidCall account. What's going on?

Комментарий

almost make thread with same topic;
      today i went two times that my raidcall suddenly disappear trom taskbar (yeah i was minimized it), since i can't launch again raidcall again and login, i killed the raidcall.exe manually and reopen it (after force-kill it i got crash notification, sorry for not able taking screenshot of it)

now in after 3rd times raidcall.exe suddenly disappear, the next time i tried login it says my account doesnt exist

Комментарий

Technical work.
        Dear users RaidCall program.
        Our servers carried out engineering work on the errors may occur with entry into the group (account RaidCall not found) or no groups. Soon all will be available. We apologize.
        Последний раз редактировалось Dennissssssss; 18-02-2016, 12:58 PM.
        「RaidCall Forum」С уважением, администрация официального форума программы RaidCall. Best regards, administration of official forum program's RaidCall.

Комментарий

I managed to log into mine. So I guess the issue has been rectified. That was pretty quick. Thanks for replying with the relevant information, Dennissssssss. I had to run your reply from a different thread through Google Translate to understand it but thanks for posting it here.

Комментарий

I can't login with new account, but if i login with old account i can.

Комментарий

Сообщение от oxanexios Посмотреть сообщение
              I can't login with new account, but if i login with old account i can.
              Hello, we know the problem is technology involved in this issue are carried out engineering work in a short time all will be available. We apologize.
              「RaidCall Forum」С уважением, администрация официального форума программы RaidCall. Best regards, administration of official forum program's RaidCall.

Комментарий

Обработка...
              X